Can I use Copyrighted Music for my YouTube Videos?

Can I use Copyrighted Music for my YouTube Videos? This question is asked by a lot of people. I often get asked similar questions in many group chats on Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc. Today, I am going to answer this question. Be sure to go through this article for details.
Image result for youtube

Yes. You can use any song or music for your YouTube videos. 
But, even though many people use copyrighted music, they often ask me, "Why can't I monetize my video? I did nothing except using copyrighted music." 
Yes, you can use any music for your YouTube videos, including copyrighted ones. But you can't monetize. If you monetize, your earnings from that video will be robbed from you by the music owner. 
As long as you don't want to earn money and just upload videos to help others or for entertainment, you can use any music song for your videos.
I want to tell something to you: DON'T USE COPYRIGHTED MUSIC IN YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS! YOU MAY USE, BUT YOU CAN'T EARN FROM THAT VIDEO.
Good Luck! smiley

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.